Archive for the ‘Reviews’ Category:
July 20th, 2007 / No Comments » / by Faizan
Afee got DFI LanParty NF4 SLI motherboard after his MSI K8n Neo4 Platinum’s North Bridge chipset was fried due to unknown reasons. The new board looks way better than old MSI board.
We’ll Never buy any product from MSI! again
June 28th, 2007 / 1 Comment » / by Faizan
Compact Design! Awesome Performance!
When it comes to awesome performance in a compact design, few speaker systems compare to the
VS4121. You’ve got to hear it to believe it. The tweeters sing with crisp, clear highs, while a unique, downfiring
midrange driver in each satellite uniformly disperses sound around the room – creating a warmer,
more natural ambiance. The long-throw woofer brings out the thumps and bumps that make listening to
music, watching movies and playing games truly intense. This versatile and compact system fits anywhere
– and sounds great everywhere.
July 17th, 2006 / 1 Comment » / by Faizan
On March 22, 2006, Nvidia announced the immediate availability of the GeForce 7600 GS GPU targeted at the low-mid end. This new GPU assumed the place of the GeForce 6600 GT, which had been around for quite some time.
The AGP version was introduced on July 21, 2006. According to Nvidia, this card is identical to the PCI-e version other than the interface. In addition, the AGP version uses Nvidia’s AGP-PCIe bridge chip.
- Core Clock Speed: 400 MHz core frequency
- Memory Clock Speed: 400 MHz (800 MHz effective)
- Memory Interface: 128-bits
- Memory Bandwidth: 12.8 GB/s
- Fill Rate: 3.2 billion pixel/s and 4.8 billion texel/s
- Vertex/s: 500 million
- SLI support (Only for the PCIe version)
- Cooling Solution: Passively cooled (Nvidia reference)
- Memory Type: GDDR3 or DDR2
- Fabrication process: 90-nm
Preliminary testing showed that the GeForce 7600 GS outperforms a GeForce 6600 GT and ATI’s counterpart, the ATI Radeon X1600 Pro.