Canon MP145 All in One Printer/Scanner/Copier
Reviewed by .AFI.
I wanted an All-In-One printer for about a year now. This Canon was already chosen. Other options included the HP2280 & Epson 3-in-1 Printer. It wasn’t a very hard choice for me to decide Canon Printer. Its got some real cool feature set, the features have an intelligent naming convention lOl . And everyone in Hafeez center wants to sell HP and they say they like it & that its good and Bla Bla. HP is the people’s choice, The Most commonly used Printer / Cheap One, In fact The Best Selling Printer.
But Hp is UGLY . That is my reason to buy a non-HP product.( And offcourse there are many other reasons as well. )
We have used Lexmark & HP before. And they deliver good. This one that i got yesterday is a All-In-One Printer/Scanner/Copier. That means you don’t need to run to a photo copy shop or ask your neighbour if he has a scanner. Its the best choice in its price range. Its good looking & smart, Its fast but its quite Noisy ( btw There isn’t any inkjet thats silent ).
Here are a few details about the product ..
• Canon’s legendary FINE™ technology print head heightens both quality and speed
• Tiny 2pl (min) ink droplet combined with 4800dpi (max) resolution for photo-lab quality photo
• Prints a 4 x 6” borderless photo in just 60 seconds
• Speedy document printing: 20ppm monochrome/ 15ppm colour
Photos that last a Lifetime
• ChromoLife100 incorporates FINE™ technology print head, dye-based inks and Canon photo media
• Photo memories can keep their vibrant colours and resist fading for up to 100 years
• Speedy document copying: 19cpm monochrome/ 15cpm in colour
• Colours stay faithful to the original with Dual Colour Gamut Processing
• Even second-generation copies are clear and vibrant
• Advanced Z-Lid for convenient copying of thick or bulky documents
• Sharp 600dpi CIS flatbed scanning with image-retouching capabilities
• With the Multi-Crop function you can select several sections of a document, scan one time, then save each section as an individual scan in a multi-page file
• Scan up to 10 business cards or four 4”x6” photos at once with the Multi-Scan function; images are properly aligned and saved as individual file.
The Bottom Line is that if you belong to the normal mankind and u need a good budget printer/scanner, Buy it.
The Price varies alot from shop to shop. It starts from Rs. 6000 & come down to Rs. 4000. You’re good to go if you get it within Rs. 4000-4600 price range.
Anyways, This thing is perfect for low price quality color photo printing. The glossy photo paper is available in the market for 500 Rs per 20 Sheets of A4 size. And 250 Rs for 20 sheets of ( 6″ x 4″ ) size. Its quick and the best feature your photo won’t fade for the next 100 years ( Canon proclaimed feature ).
You should read